Thursday, May 26, 2011

OAMC--Recipe List

I've decided to give once-a-month-cooking a try.  It will be an adventure, I'm sure!  I've read lots of planning tips from Once a Month Mom.  I've also enjoyed reading some recipes from Freeze Happy.  So, here is my recipe list for cooking day.  It includes vegan, vegetarian, and omni recipes.  I'm okay with that.  It includes new recipes and tried and true recipes.  This won't suffice for the whole month, but I'm a newbie, so this is what I'm going to start with and we'll see how much time it takes and how long our meals last.

Breakfast/Snacks
Apple French Toast Casserole
Blueberry French Toast Casserole
Banana Brownie Waffles
Banana Pumpkin Muffins
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Main Dishes
Red Bean and Quinoa Chili
Wild Rice Soup
Bean Burritos
Baked Spaghetti
Pizza Roll Ups

No comments:

Post a Comment